Watch our 30-minute workshop on creating your unique tashlich ritual at home or with your community.
To create an Apologies Exchange Booth in your community, visit:
You can purchase water-soluble paper here: https://amzn.to/31niC3Q
Explore Tashlich on [email protected]
- Audio-Guided Tashlich Meditation by Deanna Neil https://highholidaysathome.com/clip/guided-tashlich-meditation
- Tashlikh Atlas - virtual tashlikh at any body of water around the world
- Mental Health Tashlich
- Blessing for Seeing the Ocean
- Wash My Soul Tashlich Ceremony
Other Tashlich Ritual Alternatives
From Rabbi Stephanie Kolin, Union Temple
- Sit in your home before a bowl of warm water. Speak your deeds onto ice cubes and then place them into the water and watch them as they dissolve.
- Write your deeds onto a piece of paper and then rip them up, burn them (safely, please), or cross them out vigorously until you can’t make out the words.
- Write your mistakes in sidewalk chalk, then spray with a water bottle. Or if indoors…
- Write things down using a washable marker on paper and then submerge them in a dish of water.
- Use washable ink to write on a rock and then place it in a dish of water.
- Use a small chalkboard to get the same effect indoors.